The German workshop takes place on May 17 in Berlin in the context of PDF Days Europe and will be organized by axaio software and einmanncombo.
After a brief introduction to the topic, we will focus on the latest developments in the creation of accessible PDF documents and PDF forms. You will learn how to work effectively when creating accessible PDF documents from Adobe InDesign. Based on best practice examples, we will present you strategies for creating PDF/UA-compliant documents with Adobe InDesign and axaio MadeToTag and solutions for classic problems in daily praxis.
Agenda at a glance:
– Brief introduction to the fundamentals and the staus quo
– Strategies and best practice for implementing accessible PDF production
– The possibilities and limitations of Adobe InDesign
– Find solutions for problems in everyday work
– Prepare documents reliably for output
– Master difficult contents: tables, footnotes, table of contents and insufficiently prepared documents
– Strategies for generation and maintaining accessible PDF forms
– Verification of accessible PDF documents in compliance with the PDF/UA standard
The German workshop targets everyone who has the need to prepare InDesign documents and forms for output as accessible PDF documents. It is interesting not only for employees in advertising agencies, public authorities, associations and insurance companies, but also for media service providers and employees at educational institutions, such as colleges and universities.